It appears that I have been tagged by Bonnie M. Here's the way it is supposed to work:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I'll try.
www.generalismo.com for the person that tagged me.
I posted the rules.
7 random or wierd facts about me:
1. I love filling out surveys and then wadding them up and throwing them away. My mother did too so we used to work real hard to find the surveys that would come in the mail before the other one did, I usually won.
2. I like to play classical music on the piano in the middle of the night with no lights on, just completely dark, and I think I would nearly die of mortification if anyone heard me.
3. I am a fanatical collector of antique books but most of my books have been in boxes hidden away for years and years so I don't even remember what I have, I just keep buying more.
4. My eyesight is so poor that I cannot read most signs until too late and, when my dad took me to lunch yesterday I could not read the menu so I just ordered what he did so I wouldn't have to admit I couldn't see. I still refuse to get glasses but that may end up changing.
5. Even though I am a neat freak my house is usually a complete disaster, I always seem to have some messy project going on inside and since nobody but me ever views the inside of my house I don't clean it up until the project is finished.
6. I cannot eat a meal unless I am talking with someone or reading something.
7. People often think I am under 18 years old, I have trouble buying ammo, knives or guns and I can't even count how many times I get asked if I am going to graduate (high school) this year. Even more interesting is when they want to know how much younger I am than my younger sister and brother (3 years and 6 years younger than me) it's pretty bad when people think I am younger than my teenage brother! I guess the ladies would love to be taken for 18 when they are 26 but I don't!
Tag 7 people:
I don't know 7 people to tag, I guess this shows how friendly I am (not very). Anyone I know to tag has already been tagged by Bonnie and I would just be perpetuating a vicious circle so I am not going to tag anyone. I don't care if this is not how the tagging is done, it's how I do it.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, once you're 90 and you feel like 70, you'll appreciate it. I saw a guy yesterday who had his 91st birthday and still looks like 70, operates a cattle ranch, and runs every morning. He's quite the example.
I was tagged too but haven't got around to filling it out yet. Stay tuned. :-)
Oh wow. Yeah. Sounds like you need glasses. You did read Bonnie's blog about Zenni, right? Super cheap glasses, but they are from China. Just like everything else. *sigh*
Post a Comment