Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

I am over here at Kyle's and we are getting set up to cut and wrap that sheep and hopefully make some lamb sausage,which is always really good. Kyle is home for a few days before heading back out on the next Azure route so we had to squeeze in a butchering day. I guess he is not going to get rid of the dog, I am wondering how he is going to keep her from pulling the same trick again. I would have shot her at the same time as I shot the sheep but it's his dog and his place so I won't interfere. The other sheep with the hurt leg is doing fine. They got two bummer lambs from a neighbor today and the children are terrified of them! It's rather ridiculous because a lamb is probably the safest thing on the planet, about the worst that will happen is they could wet your pants, but who really cares about that? The lambs are sitting here in the house sleeping in a corner and are so precious, I just like sheep I guess.
Spring has sprung and I am absolutely bubbling with joy at the prospect of black dirt, bare feet (a great combination) green things growing and deep breaths of fresh warm spring air. This morning when I woke up the sunrise was so nice and it was so warm that I opened the front door which is right next to the piano (everything is next to the door in my little house) and I sat and played for an hour in the fresh air which was really nice. Later I walked down to get the mail and the driveway is showing patches of bare dirt which is so nice to see after the long winter of nothing but snow. I like snow,but by this time of year I have seen enough of it to last a long while. I've also dug out another large box of old Small Farmers Journals and have been reading through them with enthusiasm, there's so much great information stacked up in them and it really helps with my plans and ideas for spring and summer. I happen to like the editorials, which are often rather inflammatory and politically incorrect but that's what I like about them!
On an inflammatory note, has anyone seen or heard about the new bills that the Governor of California has recently signed into law? I have not seen a whole lot but what I have seen of them it looks like the California schools will now be required to actively promote sodomy. I don't have time to post the whole article I read, it's quite enough to make one wonder how long it will be before fire and brimstone start falling. It looks like they are shoveling this trash to kids from kindergarten all the way up and they will allow for homecoming queens to be boys and homecoming kings to be girls. This is vile. There is still debate over whether there should be separate boys and girls restrooms. Again, vile. AB394 requires the distribution of propaganda to students and teachers under the facade of anti harassment training. This is also vile. Parents who object will be breaking the law, which went into effect on January first so this is all past tense stuff. Any moral and decent teacher will have to resign so this means that all that will be left is moral degenerates teaching the children. I have one thing to say to this. Any parent that keeps his children in public schools where this is being presented is diluted and perverted. We should not only not support this system with our attendance but should boycott it in every way,including not supporting it financially. There needs to be an outcry and I would love to see people doing something with their tax dollars that says that we will not stand for this. Money still talks loud and clear, they cannot continue feeding our kids filth if they can't afford it.
I'll also point out that these perverts will not get away with it in the long run. I don't care how much they sugar coat or hide, the sin will be found out and God will not leave it unpunished. Some might say that they will roast forever in hell, which is fine, though I don't entirely believe that in the way most people think of it. One thing I do know, Jesus said that if anyone offends one of these little ones it would be better for him to have a millstone tied to his neck and be thrown into the sea, and these perverts will wish for that by the time this is over. I think I know well what Jesus was saying, after offending one of the little ones the offender will be so miserable that he/she will sincerely wish that someone would tie on the millstone and throw them overboard. The millstone fate would be welcome! It would be much better than what they will be experiencing every day. I know this quite well. These guys will be wishing they were at the bottom of the sea.

Time to get going.

3 comments:

Goodolboy said...

Hey Chris, How are you doing? Haven't talked in a spell. Personally I believe God is angry with how the world is. He has taken measures before to cleanup the worlds vile ways and I believe he will do it again. Without Gods guidance the world is on a fast track to self destruction. God don't need to send a flood. The world will do it to itself. All us Christians can do is follow his word and ask for guidance. He will take care of us. We know that. Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say howdy.

Guy

BonnieJ said...

Wow...I need to remind myself to stop by more often. Your blog is really quite interesting!! I can't believe about the sheep. I hate it when the first bullet doesn't kill something - to be eaten and not killed sounds far worse. I'm glad you were able to shoot it.
You know speaking of the animal rights thing, I can't believe how much EVOLUTION believers are trying to save species, and protect the animals. Why interfere with evolution if it really works?!! It's so crazy. Anyhow, have a great day!

Carolj said...

We're all looking forward to srping here, too! Vincent and Bonnie want to garden so much. They kept talking about it while we were traveling!

I heard about the sheep thing from Bonnie and had to come over....phew! That sure wouldn't be a pretty sight to come out to.

Jenni's kids are afraid of the sheep? Or did I misunderstand that?