Friday, September 14, 2007
I guess I have been pretty slow about blogging lately, but don't give up on me yet, I have lots to say, just haven't been saying it! I won't post much now because I am using Kyle's computer and it is absolutely miserable to type on, one day when I have a moment and when my computer is functional and I have access to an internet connection I'll post a full update. Lately I have been doing a lot of construction work on my house and should be moving the house onto the new basement this weekend, construction of the stone masonry furnace will commence directly after the house is in place. Besides all of that, the summer work and winter preparations have been keeping me in a whirl of activity. The gardens have done exceptional and harvest is well under way, the apple harvest is keeping me climbing trees every spare moment and with a coon or two helping I seem to be doing a fair job of getting the apples into storage. I have been drying tomatoes and apples as fast as I can get them on trays and that's turning out so well I should be eating like a king this winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What house? A different house than the one that was already on the property, or are you moving that one somehow?
Thanks for posting.
Jonathan
Post a Comment